Our event media for the next ARTivism event will be sharable on a variety of platforms from Instagram, to Facebook, to Twitter. At this stage in our planning, the ARTivism initiative is continuously seeking creative individuals in our surrounding communities who would be willing to participate in this initiative. Your support via sharing event media could make all the difference!
Updated ARTivism event pages will be posted here soon…
If you are interested in sharing flyers in your business, organization, or with peers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to access printed flyers or our digital marketing package!
Amber Haney will continue collecting new or lightly used arts materials for the ongoing ARTivism initiative.
We'll accept new or lightly used:
- Adhesives (ex: glue, Mod-Podge, sealants)
- Books, magazines & newspapers
- Charcoal & pastels
- Paints (ex: acrylics, watercolors, oils)
- Paint brushes of all kinds
- Pencils & erasers (ex: graphite, colored pencils)
- Paper (ex: scrapbooking, construction, cardstock, etc.)
- Paper goods (ex: paper towels, plates, cups, etc.)
- Rulers, tracers, & stencils
- String, yarn, & embroidery thread
- Tape of all kinds
- Other usable arts items
Want to donate? Let me know. Email Amber Haney at email@example.com & we will work it out.
I would love to hear your ideas about the ways you'd like to support the ARTivism Initiative — from idea-sharing, advertising, to event planning and set-up, to networking. There are plenty of ways to help and I’d love to hear from you.