Our event media is sharable on a variety of platforms from Instagram, to Facebook, to Twitter. At this stage in our planning, the ARTivism initiative is continuously seeking creative individuals in our surrounding communities who would be willing to register to participate in this initiative. Your support via sharing event media could make all the difference!
Invite friends to the ARTivism Initiatve Facebook event page here, share our media on Instagram here, or invite friends to donate arts materials here. Or, simply tell friends about this initiative and gallery event by word-of-mouth!
If you are interested in sharing flyers in your business, organization, or with peers, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to access printed flyers or our digital marketing package!
Resident Artist Amber Haney of Three Match Creations, Inc. will be collecting new or lightly used arts materials throughout the month of July for an arts-based initiative, ARTivism, set to launch in August, 2019.
We'll accept new or lightly used:
- Adhesives (ex: glue, Mod-Podge, sealants)
- Books, magazines & newspapers
- Charcoal & pastels
- Paints (ex: acrylics, watercolors, oils)
- Paint brushes of all kinds
- Pencils & erasers (ex: graphite, colored pencils)
- Paper (ex: scrapbooking, construction, cardstock, etc.)
- Paper goods (ex: paper towels, plates, cups, etc.)
- Rulers, tracers, & stencils
- String, yarn, & embroidery thread
- Tape of all kinds
- Other usable arts items
Can't make it on Sunday but want to donate? Let me know. Shoot me an email at email@example.com & we will work it out.
I would love to hear your ideas about the ways you'd like to support the ARTivism Initiative — from idea-sharing, advertising, to event planning and set-up, to networking. There are plenty of ways to help and I’d love to hear from you.